Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 2 of Sore Muscles

Today was the second day we did 30 Day Shred. We skipped a day between our first and second day but we did another day. So far this is the most consistent I've been with the Shred. Yeah... I know, pathetic.

However, I had delicious, delicious, deliciousness for my meals today. It started out with a yummy cherry, raspberry and yogurt smoothie. I had a Chex Mix Turtle bar for a morning snack. Lunch was this yummy noodle casserole with chicken and spinach (imagine me eating spinach!!) and a chocolate pudding. I had a WW chocolate chip cookie and a Fiber 1 bar for an afternoon snack. For dinner I had this yummy beef and noddle casserole SMOTHERED in cheese. Mmmm, mmmm good!

My muscles are sore, but it feels good. It's a feeling of accomplishment because I'm sticking to SOMETHING! I'm excited. For once I'm excited. Having so much exercise support makes ALL the difference.

Currently Watching: Till Death
Currently Feeling: Great!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com