Thursday, October 9, 2008

Smoothies!

So today is void of working out because I have bible study tonight! Of course this weeks Bible Study included nothing from the bible, which was a big odd. However the study still has a good message and point and still helping me more and mroe become more radical in my witnessing. Which, really just means step out of your shell you loser shy girl!

Anyways, so tomorrow I will for sure do 30 Day Shred. Either by myself of with Jaz.

But tonight it's Tropical Joe's Smoothies for a yummy yummy smoothie. Love it and a great dinner. Filling and although a little pointy, it fills me up! And I don't want or need a dessert fix later.

So I'm a loser for not working out, but dinner will rock!

And tomorrow will be another wonderfully sore day! :-)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com